Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sick Week

The hardest thing so far about being a mom: Taking care of two little sickies. Tyler and Carter have had the stomach flu all week. It's been incredibly tough and to say the least, they are no longer "Roly" and "Poly" . . . How overwhelming, depressing, discouraging . . . so these little moments have brought me big smiles and a sense of relief.

The gist: I had to take down the boys' bumpers to clean cause, well, they got sick on them :) Now they can see one another and wake each other up just to talk. Here's me playing Nancy Drew and catching them on the monitor:


2 comments:

the uffelmans said...

i love them. how cute is that?

ml said...

I'm hoping they are feeling better by now. And I hope that two laughing babes compensate (even a bit) for two vomiting babes. So sorry for the rough week. You are SuperMom of the Year-- and yes, it's only January!