Friday, January 2, 2009

The Holidays

7 1/2 months old now! This past week they have started to to really start moving. They crawl a few feet, then sit up, crawl, then sit up. it's fun that they do it all themselves. However, the past few days, they have started to climb. They want to climb up on EVERYTHING! Chairs, tables, and especially the dog. Oh My- I am IN FOR IT! We haven't taken a video of it yet, but I will . . . but here's some older stuff from the holidays. . . (our camera isn't uploading right now so a couples videos will have to do until I can fix it!)



Christmas Eve was spent just Travis, me and Linda (his mom) . . . we got out of the house for the first time in a week and a half and headed to the mall but everything was closed due to weather. We decded to ahve dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (not the traditional Uffelman crab and fondue feast which I missed!) and the boys sat in high chairs at the table with us for the first time- they were so good! (we took pictures, I will update when I can!)

Christmas was again the five of us. This time stuck at home cause of ice, etc. This weather really made for a QUIET Christmas!


The boys definitely got spoiled (thank goodness for family!!). They started to get the hang of having new toys- but you will see with their first present- it wasn't that exciting. More overwhelming for Carter. Now- they love all their gifts . . . and I love how busy and entertained they keep them. It's amazing how competitive they already are. They always want the same thing. And when it comes down to things they have two of- they often try to snag both toys as quick as possible to leave the other one empty-handed. Sharing will have to be a 2009 New Year's Resolution.



No comments: