Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On the Go!

Above: Carter
Below: Tyler
So they have conquered the sitting, the crawling, the climbing . . . now it is all about wanting to stand and walk! They get their balance on a ledge, pillow, stool, and they attempt to get right on their feet which most of the time, doesn't bode well for them (notice their faces, always a scratch). Such rascals. Their big thing, treating EVERYTHING like a jungle gym. Most of the time- that's me . . . It's cute though- they follow me around climbing up my leg while I am cooking, cleaning. . . whatever it might be . . . but let's be honest. . . Our house is a mess, that "cleaning" statement interpreted: just "picking up" . . . anyone looking for a dusting & laundry job?

I continually tell them, "the world is their jungle gym" . . . ready to just tackle and explore. I hope they always treat life with such adventure & passion.

1 comment:

gigi uff said...

my favorite age has arrived....and they are just too cute for words....how wonderful it is to have them crawl into your arms!