Monday, March 15, 2010

Two of a Kind

In my mind, these two little guys are so incredibly different. They each have their unique expressions, quirks, personalities, words that it confuses me when people say "how identical" they are. "But look at their smiles, eyes" the list goes on of how I will respond. . .

And then I see this picture (above) same foot up and all and I understand . . . not just that- we just had their checkup for the first time in over 6 months and they are only 2 ounces apart. Two OUNCES . . . really? And for months I have been fretting and worried that Carter is not near the eater of Tyler. I thought they would be two POUNDS apart. It truly is amazing.

Aunt Rhonda came to visit with her boyfriend Uncle Ben too. It was great to see both of them! The boys hadn't seen Ben in a long time but loved him immediately. Okay, if Ben is reading he knows I should say, they liked him immediately after they got up from their naps (we woke them up to say hi when they arrived after they had just gone down- not the smartest move!)
Below: Park time with the boys . . . from slides to looking for ducks.




Below: Tyler climbing to the slide . . .
Align CenterTeaser: Next pics coming- their first haircut . . . hopefully this weekend!

2 comments:

uffboys said...

You must have gotten a new camera! The pics are great! Have a b-day gift for Uncle Travis...will send with Gigi on Thursday. Cousin day next week??xoxo

Molly said...

Kara, they are SO cute!! I can't wait to see all of you on Friday!!