Monday, March 8, 2010

Cousin Day

It was Cousin Day last Friday and Kylie and I met at the zoo- and oh my goodness, the kids had a ball! It seems that every time we see Camden, Holden, and Lani now the boys just all connect and play together better and better. I think it's my kiddos growing up a bit and actually being "little boys" to keep up and follow them around. I was a bit nervous to take them out of the stroller and have them run in opposite directions- but they just followed Camden and Holden around. So cute. And even when Holden wanted a ride in the stroller, Tyler hopped in all on his own to ride with him (and yes, enjoy some PB&J like his big cousin too) . . . and anyone who knows my boys know that they NEVER go back in the stroller after being taken out. . . it takes candy - or now cousins - to coerce them.
Above: Holden and Tyler
Above: Tyler actually rock-climbed his way to the top all on his own like his big cousin Camden . . . little scary. He has always had no fear or hesitation about trying anything new.

Above: This was adorable . . . and of course excited this pregnant mom. Carter loved Lani. . . . so much so he fed her- not himself, those tasty Puffs. He has such a little sweetheart personality.
Above: All four boys on the telescope. My boys had no idea how it worked but if C&H were on it, it was cool to them.

2 comments:

uffboys said...

Yay! We loved cousin day.. let's plan another for spring break! It's so fun living close!

the uffelmans said...

okay. they are so cute. am i a bad person because i don't want you to have cousin day without me?