Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler and Carter!

My two sunshines turned 3 this past weekend.  They are so big to me now.  Such tall, talkative charmers that it seems God is taking more and more of the "baby" out of them daily.   I had tears putting them down to sleep as their last night as two-year-olds. . . I know that sounds pathetic.  But I was also so excited for them because they both just beamed from excitment to have a birthday and "be a big boy" . . .

For their special day, the fire station up the street let us come up with friends to take a station tour.  They all got to go on the firetruck- it was a wonderful treat for all the kids.  Then it was back to the house for some dinner and more importantly the cake.  The boys asked Gigi for an alligator cake and it was amazing- she outdid herself, once again.  Thank you Gigi!


The Junior Marshalls



 
Inside the truck conjuring up a plan on how they could touch something and not get in trouble

Carter SO excited to be sitting front seat.  He just gasped with his hands in his mouth beside himself!
Carter was boasting all week "Gigi make Tyler and Carter alligator cake for birthday."  I must have heard it 30 times.  But boy did she!


They huffed and they puffed!


With Gigi & Popi
(Tyler green, Carter red)

Anna's gift came this morning.  A rocket ship.  They couldn't stop hugging her and saying "Thank you Baby Anna" . . . yes, they liked it.
 Today, I am exhausted. . . and Tyler and Carter just want to ride their bikes, go camping, and fish. . . reminding me again that they are growing up so fast.  Too fast.  But I adore them.   They are my sunshines.

2 comments:

uffboys said...

Happy Birthday Ty and Carter!! Wish we could have celebrated with you on Sun. We Love you!

Kennedy said...

Happy Birthday to you two...I love the alligator cake. Gigi did outdo herself! xxxooo lots of hugs and gummy bears when I see you next!!! Joan