Sunday, January 30, 2011

My 8 Month Old

 Look Closely!!!  Annamarie has her first tooth.  She has had her finger in her mouth for months now and finally it popped up this week.  Right as she turned 8 months. . . but it was the day before she was the big 8 when she crawled forward her first legitimate 4 feet or so. . . She long ago mastered crawling backwards causing her to get stuck under coffee table, couches, you name it and was rolling and scooting and getting to where she needed since 5 months so I am shocked it has taken this long but THANK GOODNESS.  I guess when you have pure entertainment 24 hours (her brothers) who also wait on her hand and foot- who needs to crawl?   I am just hoping my "walk at 18 months" deal with her sticks.  Although I have slowly gained confidence that she is not going to be . . . how do I say this properly. . . active? crazy busy?  downright rambunctious? okay I said it. . . like the boys.  She enjoys sitting and watching and playing much more than they ever did. . . and she is NEVER short of smiles. It's pretty incredible really.

Trying to crawl

 Not quite the dino fanatic like the boys, but darn close, she wants everything the boys have . . .  
But they have given in to playing with her things too . . .
Annamarie's first tea party. . . Carter hosted.

Our friends, the Tyackes, came over for dinner.  Gotta love these moments!


No comments: