Thursday, March 19, 2009

Many Firsts!

Before I share some "firsts" I wanted to start off with this picture- because I love it. I was driving along and heard chuckling in the back. They began laughing so hard that at the next stop I looked back and saw this. I about died- but grabbed my camera quickly to snap a shot. Always have to have your camera handy for moments like these.

FIRST FAMILY TRIP TO THE ZOO
It was SUCH a beautiful day.

Carter wanted down to check out the fish!
The boys pose with the elephant. . .
And then with the Zebra. . . looking at animals, losing shoes, pulling off socks- what a day!

TRAVIS' FIRST BIRTHDAY as a DADDY
We celebrated at Gigi & Popi's with them and Uncle Mike, Auntie Kylie, Camden & Holden.
(Tyler is on the right, Carter left.)

FIRST ST. PATTY'S DAY
Only fitting that our Patty (Gigi) spent the day with the boys while I worked. She showed up in her Irish shirt even though she is %100 German. It was a Notre Dame top, so of course I was in full support.
I walked through the door and entered in on Gigi sitting with both boys on the couch all snuggled in blankets. It was too sweet.
(Above: Tyler on Left, Carter right)


FIRST HAND-ME-DOWNS
Below: Tyler sports cousin Luke's outgrown pajamas
It reminds me of when I used to get my cousins' (Amy & Megan's) clothes. It was the best and saves so much money! Plus, I am sure many will appreciate when they are sometimes dressed differently to tell them apart!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Kara, that picture of the boys in the car is priceless. I love it! What a special bond the boys have. Your little guys are so cute. I love looking at your blog!

the uffelmans said...

The photo of them reaching out to each other is to die for. And i love seeing Luke's clothes!!