Thursday, June 30, 2011

Strawberries, Swimming and Shiners . .. Oh My!

A month of firsts for The Mack Pack.  We have spent many mornings in the strawberry fields picking our desserts, the boys started their first swimming class, and Annamarie got her first shiner (from the coffee table-not the boys thank goodness).  Here are the classic pictures of the month:
not looking too bad- but the black eye hung around over a week poor thing.

First Strawberries and the boys screaming that they want one- as I tell them "not till I get a good pic" . . . if I did you would be seeing it :)

If only "Crocodile Rock" was blaring in the background this picture would have been complete. (Tyler)
 
Annamarie's first time at the "Fountains" loving her outfit.  She is seriously too funny.

Carter at Very First Swim Lesson

Too cute of my Tyler

1 comment:

the uffelmans said...

such cute photos. you uffelmans and your berries! brian took our kids berry picking too..