Friday, May 1, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

It is the day I have been dreading . . . on April 29th (a couple days ago) those little one step baby-steps turned into a FEW and the boys walked . . .

It was sweet actually- Travis had just got home and was holding Carter and Tyler was a foot or more away from him- suddenly he started to walk to him- Travis called for me to look and we started freaking out when he reached him! You could tell Carter was a little upset. So RIGHT after, Travis put Carter down where Tyler was and he did the exact same thing. CRAZY how a little jealousy works . . .

Pictures to come.. . . tonight Tyler walked a 3-4 feet . . . but all-in-all they know crawling on all fours like a bear is the fastest way to go!

I have been in no rush for these guys to get moving- tried to actually discourage it, but I think it's a twins thing where they compete?? Ultimately what this means: I am in TROUBLE!!

No comments: