Sunday, May 10, 2009

11 Months

The boys are taking little steps but still then resorting to their bear crawl on all fours which they find so much faster (and safer)! Is it bad that I am slightly depressed they are turning one so soon? Where does time go? Every day I am in shock by something new. For instance . . .

How did Tyler get in this position all on his own? Better yet, why is Maizy letting him do this??!
I never thought that of all things to get from me- it would be CURLS!
Really?! Walking already?
Who knew Costco was so prepared for twins? Their carts are the BEST- carrying two. The boys just loved their first trip like this. They got a kick out of sitting by each other and kicking feet.
In upper and lower Pix: (Carter on the Left/ Tyler right)
Their little bodies just crack me up! Rubberband wrists and all.
We took Popi to Gubanc's for his birthday. It was the boys' first time in booster seats- they did so well! (I am holding Carter)
Above: Here's my fam at Salishan for Joe and Cora's wedding.
I have given the boys one drawer they are allowed into and stacked it with cloth and tupperware. Usually they will pull out one or two containers. But tonight was a different story. It's their only drawer and they are so good about obeying and staying out of the others so I let them "go to town" on the drawer tonight. . . as you can see. . . they were having too much fun together. Just laughing and pulling out new things. I then said, "let's put it away" and Tyler was so cute. He looked at me when I said it, took an apron and put it back in the drawer, slowly while looking at me for recognition. Very cute. Although one apron barely made a dent!

No comments: