Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"I hope it's okay. I'm in love with two girls."

Travis turned to me the other night while holding Annamarie and sweetly made the confession. I melted.

Here are some new pictures of her:
Above: Her favorite sleeping pose

Below: The boys with Anna (Tyler is in the dinosaurs) She is overlaoded with family kisses.

VIDEO OF THE DAY
I get a kick out of this cause it seems to be a reoccurring conversation. The boys love saying their first and LAST name. But they don't understand not everyone in the family is a Mack. Here is Gigi trying to teach them Uffelman.


FIRST HAIRCUTS!
I have been putting it off for months and months . . . and months. But I have to admit my little guys look adorable with their new cuts. Thank you Gigi.
Below: Carter while and after- he has a huge uphholstery burn on his face :( Haircut "afters" - Outside playing with their new cuts!
Below: Travis and Carter
Above: Tyler- showcasing the "new do" from the back
Below: Carter in their sandbox
More visits! Mike and Kylie and the "cousins" stopped by (look how sweet Camden is!) as well as the Andy and Jenise and their kiddos (who are also preparing for #3).

1 comment:

ml said...

I love that line, Travis!
We can't wait to meet baby Anna!! SOON, I hope! : )