Wednesday, November 13, 2013

6 months later...

What HAPPENED summer and fall?!!   Here has been our life since the Happiest Place on Earth:


Celebrating Lani's Birthday

  
 
 


TINY frog find on Father's Day

 


Hanging and hiking with the Dads on their day
One of the many days we spent at the Fountains:
 

 4th of July at the beach with Family & Friends:
 
Poor Cousin Lief putting up with his cousins.  The ADORE him
 
 
  
  
 
 

Still loves her Minnie

Berry Picking with Gigi
 
Golf Buddies!
 
Just relaxing on a nice summer day.
 
Happiness at "Robins' House"
 
Reagan siting and winning our sweetheart her beloved pony at the Fair!
  
Hops game with Makena and the Petricks :)
 Our Californian Cousins came to visit and we soaked up every second we could with sweet Luke & Brinn:
At the Zoo with Gigi & Popi
 
Hippos & Snocones
 
Oaks Park Fun
Heading to Pirate Park

These two had the FUNNIEST conversations swinging it.
 
Couples date night at the Hops!
 
Soaking up our last days with one of our favorite people:  Kelly (and her new pup!).  She left us for Montana... a man... and family.  But we miss her.  Probably me the most.
 
Happy days from this summer.  Carter is holding "our pet Lizardy" 
Love this story.  I was sitting with Carter and he started chasing a butterfly... He then says matter of factly: "Mom. I am going to train that butterfly." 10minutes later he comes to find me. The butterfly on his finger.  amazing.  He has inspirations of being a zookeeper.  He just might.
First day taking the bus to school (Carter left/Tyler right)
 

First time on a team sport.  Soccer Buddies. (Tyler left/Carter right)

 
My team at The Mack held in memory of Travis' dad at Quail Valley
 
Travis and his team.
Long awaited Date Night at the Zac Brown Band.
 
Pumpkin hunting.
And of course Halloween with Yoda, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker.
 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there Travis. My name is susan fee. Live in bend. I was a friend of your mom Linda many years ago. I just saw that she went to heaven. Wondering if sometime I could call you about your mom and dad. I am very sad I lost contact with your mom. Thanks. Susan. Feesusan@hotmail.com