Monday, December 15, 2008

7 Months!

Carter (above) and Tyler (below) wish you a very happy holiday season!


I still can't believe these little guys are already 7 months old! Where does the time go . . . really?! Tyler has already said his first word: he has said "mama" now a couple times when he has wanted to be picked up. Okay, I know he doesn't mean to, and it really doesn't count, but it's still cute and I'll hold onto it till he ACTUALLY says his first word. They are so close to crawling. You'll notice it's two legged scoot right now- Carter shows it off in the video. And their obsession: Maizy. They can't get enough of her.

3 comments:

uffboys said...

their laughter is music to my ears! too cute

the uffelmans said...

oh my gosh. you have to take more video!!

Anonymous said...

Ryan says he wants Mazy...I want the boys...we'll have to compromise someday! We miss you and can't wait to see more video! Love, Ryan and Allison