Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pictures I Love . . .


I can't seem to get enough . . .

First off- Travis with the little guys. He just lights up when he gets home from work- it makes me realize how blessed I am to be able to spend all day with them. I love my house full of boys.












Here's Carter. He smiles and laughs so much. He's always been very good at tracking- but especially now. He seems so observant, even recognizing Popi's voice immediately the other day.









This is Tyler. His faces are to die for- from stretching to even sleeping- everything comes with a dramatic expression. This is him just being cute . . . he cracks me up.

2 comments:

the uffelmans said...

i love them!!! so cute. and travis looks so happy.

uffboys said...

They are so sweet - can't wait to see them so soon!